KFSN - News PhotographerApply NowApply Later Job ID 877741BR Location Fresno, California, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted Nov. 10, 2021
- Day-to-day local news gathering in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be capable in operation of ENG style TV camera and support equipment.
- Willing to carry equipment in approximate of forty pounds, in all seasons environments.
- Expected to work with deadlines, unsupervised story telling in the field.
- Collaborate with news team on coverage and storytelling.
- Willing to use other types of media gathering equipment and modern software including field editing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a photojournalist with live transmission (satellite, microwave/broadband and streaming technology).
- Must be experienced and proficient with a variety of professional quality cameras.
- Experience with modern non-linear editing. Knowledge with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record and be willing join the IBEW union.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays required.
- Small to medium market experience as a News Photographer/Editor
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KFSN Television, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
KFSN Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.