Account Manager-Yellow ShoesApply NowApply Later Job ID 774010BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
- Understand our needs, ensuring strategy is sound and providing solutions that address the problems/opportunities that clients are asking the agency to help solve
- Set agency up for success by managing client expectations, project timing, and direction in a way that simplifies complexity for the agency
- Lead creative strategy based on relevant consumer insights and knowledge resulting in a clear, relevant, and brief manner to activate creatives
- Partner with Project Management, who will oversee the projects from beginning to end, keeping clients updated, and engaging leadership to maintain momentum
- Maintain assignment budgets
- Work with internal agency peers to contribute to the development of creative solutions
- Capture client feedback
- Live our client's brand
- Be the resource for client and discipline partners on all aspects of projects
- Build relationships with your client and discipline partners through combination of face-to-face interactions and electronic communications
- 4+ years of professional marketing, ad agency, brand management, media, or related experience
- Knowledge of communication media including video, print, digital, social, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process supporting each
- Lead projects, working with external client and internal project management to keep work moving as planned and addressing challenges
- Partnered with both external clients and internal agency peers
- Influenced external clients plus internal agency peers and agency leadership
- Handled multiple large-scale projects/tasks
- Kept current on the pulse of the ad industry
- Committed to continuous improvement; seek and act on feedback from agency leadership
- Knowledge of brand management and advertising for consumer brands
- Consumer research tools and methodologies
- Spanish or Portuguese language fluency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.