Already applied?View Dashboard
Administrative AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 693131BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Aug. 09, 2019
- Manage extremely busy calendars and prioritize often conflicting demands appropriately.
- Manage multiple events from planning, to scheduling, to execution for the senior leadership teams.
- Create and distribute periodic updates and state-of-the-business reports.
- Perform market research and report findings.
- Manage administrative duties for meetings, events, and day-to-day functionality for the senior leadership teams.
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense report preparation for executives and senior leadership.
- Handle other increasingly challenging projects as appropriate.
Basic Qualifications:You are:
- A seasoned pro – You have at least three years of experience supporting senior executives and their intense scheduling needs.
- Obsessively detail oriented – You go way beyond crossing the “T’s” and dotting the “I’s.” Nothing gets past your keen eye and you often anticipate issues and solve them before they ever crop up.
- A self-starter – You are fire-and-forget, and you are always trying to figure out new and better ways to do your job smarter, faster, more efficiently, and more effectively.
- A talented multitasker – You are not only gifted at spinning many plates, but you enjoy when additional challenges are added on top. You thrive in triaging team needs and are a master at raid healing calendars, administrative tasks, and everything in between.
- An optimist – You approach both good times and bad with a cheerful attitude and a sense of humor. You always see the light at the end of the tunnel, even at 2AM in the morning.
- A people person – You understand the importance of good relationships, and you treat people the way you wish to be treated - within the team, within the company, and with all of our external partners.
- A chameleon – You have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment, accommodate various work styles, and manage priorities and tradeoffs in a continually changing environment.
- An effective communicator – You are able to communicate succinctly and professionally using all the tools of the trade: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Passionate about Marvel – We love Marvel and being able to shape the future for the greatest characters on earth. You do too.
Additional Information:You will need to send:
- Your resume
- A cover letter which should include answers to the following questions:
- Why you are interested in working at Marvel Entertainment?
- How did you level up to become an elite assistant?
- If you can be any Marvel Super Hero or Super Villain, which one would you choose and why?
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Brands LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Brands LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.