Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyst, Regional Mgmt ILS North AmericaApply Now Apply Later Job ID 673751BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
The International Labor Standards (ILS) Program helps foster safe, inclusive and respectful workplaces wherever Disney-branded products are produced. The ILS department has more than 100 people in 12 countries focused on monitoring production facilities, remediation, external stakeholder engagement and communication throughout the Disney supply chain.
The Analyst, Regional Management North America supports the Manager, Regional Management, ILS North America and is responsible for communicating ILS program requirements to internal business units and licensees/vendors, addressing ILS related concerns raised by business unit contacts and licensees/vendors, delivering and explaining ILS communication related audit findings, maintaining accurate factory and licensee/vendor records in the ILS database, and other projects as required for the North America Region.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management internally and with external business contacts.
- Relationship Management –Disney Business Units
- Communicate and educate internal business units on ILS program requirements and processes
- Act as a liaison between the business unit and ILS on ILS matters
- Deliver and (when needed) explain ILS related communication to business units, licensees and vendors
- Address inquiries from licensees and business groups regarding ILS reports, ILS audits, Corrective Action Plan (CAP) letters and other ILS communication
- Manage receipt of ILS audits received from business unit contacts or licensees/vendors
- Work with contract management to maintain accurate licensee contract information (to support audit scheduling and ILS communication)
- Assist in the development of ILS policies and procedures
- Support ongoing development and delivery of reporting requirements for the North America region
- Support special projects as needed
- Facility and Merchandise Authorization (FAMA) Processing
- Maintain accurate licensee, factory and relationship information in the ILS database
- Deliver executed FAMA forms to licensees and vendors to authorize production of Disney branded merchandise
- Liaise with contract management and/or internal business units to gather contract details to execute FAMA documentation
- Four to five years business experience in a corporate setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (including Visio)
- Experience developing or creating work processes
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong Program or Process Management background
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to compile data, reports and analyze and present information in a professional format
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- International business experience
- Experience working in the Corporate Social Responsibility and/or Sustainability sector
- 4-Year Degree in business, communication or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.