Assistant Site MerchandiserApply NowApply Later Job ID 800597BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 08, 2021
- Define and develop digital merchandising strategies to optimize multi-platform guest experience (desktop, mobile, and app) to ensure seamless guest lifecycle for shop
- Assist the Site Merchandiser in end to end management of key categories to drive increases in performance and divisional results.
- Assist the Site Merchandiser in utilizing key guest behavior data including product views, conversion, bounce rate and engagement to inform on-site navigation, content development and on-page optimizations
- Manage category merchandising to support merchandise strategies through accurate categorization, merchandise attribution
- Manage product details on PDPs, product set creation, bundling strategies
- Partner with Site Merchandiser to create content strategies and on-site messaging to support business priorities
- Manage creation/execution of any and all on-site content including JIRA ticket creation, page build, content page builds etc across desktop, mobile, and app.
- Maintain omni-channel promotions
- Assist Site Merchandiser in executing customer group and source code strategies to deliver targeted/personalized guest experience online.
- Assist Site Merchandiser in collaborating with peers and leaders to communicate the unique business needs of online retailing to translate franchise, brand and synergy business tactics to support product growth and overall TWDS strategies.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital merchandising
- Retail experience strongly preferred
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Must have strong accountability, attention to detail, and time-management skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to multi-task with strong prioritization skills
- Results oriented
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Shopping, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Shopping, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.