Associate Brand Strategy & Studio Relations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 979685BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Associate Brand Strategy & Studio Relations Manager at Disney Publishing Worldwide helps to manage Publishing's holistic brand and consumer strategy for select Disney brands, franchises, and strategic initiatives while also facilitating creative reviews and collaboration with Studio partners. You will report to the Manager, Brand Strategy & Studio Relations
- Help develop and execute Publishing's holistic brand and consumer strategy for assigned Disney brands, franchises, and strategic initiatives
- Develop relationships across all assigned, internal content Studios to enhance partnerships and to expand product opportunities
- Support the Studio Relations leads in meetings with Studio partners, during Studio mobilization rollouts, Studio presentations and screenings, and Studio pitch and brainstorm meetings tied to assigned properties
- Provide support for important milestone meetings with the development of presentation decks, briefs, and recaps
- Partner with other Disney content engines (i.e., filmmakers, Studio execs, film talent, DMED, Disney Branded Television, etc.) to support weekly content development reviews and to ensure access and address challenges tied to creative resources and overall program alignment
- Support the creation and implementation of overarching global brand plans including cross-departmental content strategy, consumer targets, creative development, marketing initiatives, retail activations, timelines, etc.
- Partner with Marketing Centers of Excellence to support main campaigns (Comms, Media Buying, Marketing Creative, Digital/Social, Events, Synergy, etc.)
- Be the Publishing ambassador for cross-functional teams by establishing a perspective on product plans and how to improve existing internal processes
- 3+ years in relevant partner management, book publishing, creative product development, project management, strategy, or similar field
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Team player and relationships builder across multiple departments
- Think strategically and execute against a plan
- Comfortable with creative brainstorming
- Working knowledge of Keynote and Excel
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
Disney Publishing Worldwide
Location: Glendale, CA
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.