Associate, FranchiseApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715887BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Licensing Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
- Support development of annual franchise plan
- Support business updates for internal and external partners by coordinating data collection, product images, etc.
- Identify additional product development and marketing opportunities in partnership with licensing and retail brand development teams
- Manage global retail clearances for IP and retail programs
- Support marketing and franchise review process with content partners including submissions, feedback capture and implementation
- Liaise with Integrated planning and animation studios to coordinate CP involvement in content updates, mobilization meetings and task forces
- Route/manage OPA/Marketing submissions including TV spots, in-store creative, trade communications and more
- Support marketing initiative development tied specifically to retail and licensing initiatives
- Support development, maintenance and distribution of franchise tools including Fact Sheets, pitch decks, Hot Sheets, sizzles, content calendars, and film-related presentations
- Support tailored pitch deck development for retail, trade shows and large meetings
- Manage communication cadence associated with theatrical releases to internal DCP teams with selling, box office and marketing updates
- Support PR needs via asset support, routing support and fact checking
- Team meeting coordination including Agenda generation, recap notes/action steps, follow ups
- Develop and maintain collection of samples for various needs
- Support movie-specific product showcases for content partners and studio
- Solid presentation skills and able to motivate both internal and external partners
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, people oriented, strong collaborator and team player
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Keynote)
- Bachelor's degree + 2 years related experience, MBA a plus
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.