Associate, IR Flexible Business ModelsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737186BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 09, 2020
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track purchase order delivery. Works with manager to provide updates to business partners in order to maintain accurate information. Validates information sent on Sales orders by using a systems generated report.
- Responsible for managing range plan updates, product attribute sheet, item setup, internet spec sheet and PO creation process in company database system quarterly. Sets up assortments with outside company to generate UPCs.
- Reviews all EDI transmissions from retailers and validates orders against assortment sheet. Maintains orders for stores and .com and works closely with teams to revise POs as needed.
- Provides weekly status updates on PO process concerning initial, revisions and any challenges that may arise both on the retailer side and wholesale side. Participates in internal meetings to discuss delivery status and escalate & resolve issues as necessary.
- Maintains accurate and updated records of assortment recaps and on order.
- Extensive cross-functional communication and partnership - field phone calls regarding PO and assortment sheet accuracy, cost discrepancies, deliveries etc.
- Works with IT team on creating system efficiencies to help solve for system challenges. Lead contact for any systems development regarding PO process.
- Manage and track all production samples and coordinate photo samples as needed for retail partners. Manages retailer’s samples and works with sourcing team to ensure on time delivery. Manages in house samples and archiving process each season.
- Works collaboratively with all internal support departments to ensure merchandise efforts are well communicated
- Provide overall administrative support including samples, data entry, copying, printing and general filing, as needed
- 2-3 years experience in manufacturing operations, planning or sourcing
- Full understanding of the components involved in creating a successful merchandise production calendar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate others and lead a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Good communication skillsHigh motivation, willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience preferred; High school degree or equivalent.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.