Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate, Licensing, Hardlines, Princess & TinkApply Now Apply Later Job ID 518720BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Licensing Date posted Apr. 13, 2018
Job Summary:The Associate provides support in managing a category of products and a portfolio of licensees in order to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Research and respond to licensee requests
- Help identify and provide research and analysis (licensee specific, market, trends etc.)
- Develop Keynote decks for both internal and external presentations
- Translate analysis into presentation ready formats
- Manage influx of samples and inventory / Sample organization
- Handle current and anticipated product requests (PR, Studio, Retail Meetings)
- Create image and product library for presentations and pitches
- With Licensee, keep accurate and up to date line lists
- Liaise with Product Development team to ensure timely approval of products which may include: coordinate programs across all categories; review line lists; respond to product development team in the case of OPA submission changes; keep notes/next steps at key milestone meetings.
- Prepare product presentations included but not limited to internal line reviews
- Maintain retail placement grids across key licensees
- Maintain updated visual line lists of new and carry forward items
- Manage promotional and advertising approvals
- Provide all needed product and licensee information to sales and marketing to support retail road shows and presentations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional computer skills: MAC, Keynote, Microsoft office suite (Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, strong follow-through
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, team player, positive attitude
- Friendly, people oriented team player
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Previous experience in a closely related field
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.