Associate, Licensing Softlines - CollectiblesApply NowApply Later Job ID 773283BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 04, 2021
This role will join the Disney & Pixar team on Third Party Commercialization. The Associate provides support in managing a category of products and a portfolio of licensees in order to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and grow objectives.
- Support the project management of new initiatives and projects as they come
- Support management with general day-to-day responsibilities across apparel, accessories, home & infant teams
- Research and respond to licensee requests
- Help identify and provide research and analysis (licensee specific, market, trends etc.)
- Develop decks for both internal and external presentations
- Translate analysis into presentation ready formats
- Manage influx of samples and organization of the sample storage
- Handle marketing requests
- Obtain rights, TM and editorial clearances as needed
- Assist with Instagram marketing submissions for home & infant and liaise with apparel/accessories teams
- @MTO @Disneybaby @minniestyle
- CBM review when needed
- Manage promotional and advertising approvals in OPA for home & infant
- Supply licensees with franchise initiatives
- Maintain and manage list requests across groups, including licenses lists, PR requests, etc.
- Maintain retail placement grids across key licensees
- Collect selling reports and provide monthly highlights across apparel, accessories, home & infant teams
- Assist with contract amendments
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional computer skills: MAC, Keynote, Microsoft office suite (Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, strong follow-through
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, team player, positive attitude
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years related experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.