Associate Manager, Product DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 898310BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Dec. 01, 2021
- Manage product development of direct-to-consumer products and programs.
- Research and prepare reference for products and programs.
- Oversee product and program schedules, including updates and adherence to milestones.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure creation and delivery of product.
Marketing & Communications
- Work with Senior executives on Marketing strategy, management and executions for direct-to-consumer and premium podcast releases.
- Update and maintain marketing planning schedules, sharing regularly with key Senior executives, internal and external partners.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners to ensure that all Marketing campaigns, messaging and creative are inspired, on-target, and uphold Marvel brand & franchise standard.
- Scheduling of meetings along with management of agendas and reports/recaps, including actionable next steps.
- Manage creation and production of marketing assets by working closely with Senior executives to prepare briefs, provide necessary assets and route assets.
- Primary contact for submission of all external partner marketing assets; facilitate internal routing for review and necessary comments or approvals.
- Act as point for all marketing asset requests from all internal and external partners.
- Manage marketing spends and budgets. Submit PO’s and ensure that invoices are received and processed in a timely manner for payment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; must have ability to manage multiple priorities and shift gears at a moment’s notice
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leaders and peers on an ongoing basis to represent Product Development & Marketing in business decisions
- Exceptional collaboration skills for internal partnerships and external relationship building
- Experience working with multiple vendors and business partners
- Strong creative instincts and ability to distill stakeholder comments into actionable creative feedback that delivers on goals
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and not afraid to take risks
- Highly responsive and able to follow-up on projects and communication in a timely manner
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Possesses strong presentation skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Minimum 3 years product development or marketing experience; consumer products, TV network, film studio, podcast, or agency experience a plus
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related area of study
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Brands LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Brands LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.