Associate ProducerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 723218BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 11, 2019
- Product Management: Partner with creative, and technical teams to ideate, and develop existing and new interactive experiences aligned with business strategy and delivered to class-leading partners. Utilize a customer-centric mindset to ensure products and features entertain and delight Disney fans and consumers. Ideate on how to bring the best Disney experiences to the latest and most popular mobile platforms and devices.
- Execute: Collaborate with internal creative teams and external vendors to deliver content-based experiences working closely with Franchise stakeholders to ensure consistency in storytelling. Closely manage development details, guiding product development through multiple business stakeholder checkpoints from ideation to delivery. Consistently deliver on-time, regularly communicating to key partners notifying them of each step in the process.
- Content: Keep up-to-date on Disney slate of upcoming theatrical and corporate priorities. Propose additions to new and existing interactive content programs by highlighting Disney priorities combined with themes of seasonality, holidays, and trends. Prioritize audience engagement and wide appeal by considering what IP is best fit for each content calendar.
- Research: Inform the Product team of trends in the mobile space, by utilizing and experimenting with cutting-edge interactives found on the latest and most popular mobile apps and devices.
- Document: Prepare, distribute, and archive project plans and details, schedules, and meeting notes. Ensure project documentation remains up-to-date ensuring that the latest additions are accurate, and trusted.
- Quality: Effectively manage processes for franchise feedback, triage, and prioritization to maintain high-quality products. Be aware of privacy, legal, and accessibility regulations to ensure consistent compliance.
- Communication: Build stakeholder relationships and communicate efficiently as it relates to requirements, scope, budget estimates, and product delivery. Have the ability to present product updates, and project plans in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders, and external partners.
- Exceptional problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Product Management or Producing mobile/web applications, games, or digital activities
- Excellent communication skills, especially in partner discussions and email communication
- Experience collaborating with designers and artists on developing creative concepts
- Experience collaborating with engineers on technical requirements and product design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to easily flex in, or flex out of projects large and small
- Attention to detail
- Experience with digital media products that support digital marketing or social engagement strategies
- Background in UX/Design and prototyping
- IOS/Android or AR/VR product experience
- Tech or media industry enthusiasm
- Bachelor's Degree
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.