Associate ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 979936BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
You will work with teams across the Digital Experiences team, including Project Management, Creative, Franchise, Quality Assurance and Marketing to ensure that new products deliver on-time, on-budget, are scalable, and delight and inspire Disney fans and consumers.
- Ideation: Partner with producer, product management, creative, and technical teams to ideate, and develop existing and new digital experiences aligned with business strategy and delivered to class-leading partners. Participate in brainstorms to bring the best Disney experiences to the latest and most popular digital platforms and devices.
- Execute: Collaborate with internal production, product management, and creative teams, and external vendors to deliver content-based experiences working closely with Franchise stakeholders to ensure consistency in storytelling. Closely manage development details, guiding product development through multiple business stakeholder checkpoints from ideation to delivery. Consistently deliver and communicate to key partners notifying them of each step in the process.
- Document: Prepare, distribute, and archive project plans and details and meeting notes. Ensure project documentation remains up-to-date ensuring that the latest additions are accurate, and trusted. Help document and archive all digital assets.
- Content and Research: Keep up-to-date on Disney slate of upcoming theatrical and corporate priorities, as well as the digital experiences market. Work with producers to propose additions to new and existing interactive content programs by highlighting Disney priorities combined with themes of seasonality, holidays, and trends.
- Quality: Manage processes for franchise feedback, triage, and prioritization to maintain high-quality products. Work with Quality Assurance and external development teams to test experiences and maintain bug base.
- Communication: Help build stakeholder relationships and communicate clearly as it relates to requirements, scope, budget estimates, and product delivery. Can present product updates, and project plans to company partners, and external partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience producing interactive digital experiences and products
- Excellent communication skills, especially in partner discussions and email communication
- Experience collaborating with producers, product managers, designers, and audio teams on developing creative concepts
- Experience collaborating with engineers on technical requirements and product design
- Experience working with Quality Assurance teams, and comfortable performing numerous rounds of checking on products to ensure accuracy and stability
- Ability to easily flex in, or flex out of projects large and small
- Experience creating interactive digital experiences for the kids and family space
- Experience creating audio-only experiences
- Experience with database tools, Google Docs, MS Office, Slack, JIRA, Keynote, Photoshop, video editing tools, audio tools
- Early adopter of new tech with a knowledge of current trends in interactive digital experiences
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.