Asst Editor-ThereafterApply NowApply Later Job ID 977739BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 14, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Assistant Editor-Therafter supports the Library Servicing team in functions of electronic servicing, utilizing Pro Tools to serve as a session file management specialist. The position will audit all manual & automated ingested electronic assets/files & corresponding WMLS records. The Assistant Editor can manipulate files within Pro Tools when needed.
Additionally, this role will sort all manually ingested files, and maintain and distribute logs of workflow. Editor will also identify non-complying files, and trigger recovery or rejection workflows, conduct digital sound refinement, and serve as a lead/coordinator for special electronic vault projects.
This is an IATSE Local 700 position covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
- Handle playback of asset and/or opening of asset in Pro Tools to determine all tracks are linked properly.
- Conduct playback of asset and/or opening of asset in Pro Tools to determine all tracks are linked properly.
- Data entry tasks, as assigned.
- Knowledge of physical and digital formats in film and television industry.
- 3+ years of professional media or operations-related experience.
- Previous Pro Tools experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university, or equivalent experience.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.