Audio CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 866363BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
Responsibilities:• Works on various aspects of eBook production, including QC, script preparation, casting and booking, and note-taking at recording sessions
• Executes contractor agreements from initiation through payment
• Supports financial administration including invoice tracking, PO requests and reconciliation with finance/accounting
• Use web-based software tools to update status/production reports, schedules, and tracking software on a title-by-title basis.
• Manage various audio production projects and provide regular status updates in production meetings.
• Receive, track, and integrate sound assets from both internal and external sources.
• Review and QC of in-house and licensee-produced audio content to assess quality of performances, audio production, and postproduction, as well as accuracy, fidelity to Disney intellectual property, and adherence to company policies and standards. Return detailed written and/or verbal feedback to producers, editors, and licensees.
Basic Qualifications:• 2+ years experience in a product management capacity in the media industry.
• Deep understanding of and connection to Disney content required.
• A good ear for production and performance quality, as well as scrupulous attention to detail required.
• Background in music, audio production, dialog, or acting required.
• Technical understanding of basic principles of software development with respect to audio.
• Experience in the development of electronic books a big plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google docs required.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in finance, marketing, or audio production.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills, with proven track record of applying creative problem solving.
Required Education• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in finance, marketing, or audio production.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.