Background Painter - Primos (Disney Television Animation)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 7090933420220316 Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney General Entertainment Content Date posted Aug. 03, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Art Director and/or Background Paint Lead to apply color, textures and details to approved background designs
- Reference color keys established by Color Stylist to adhere to show style and guidelines
- Further the storytelling process using color, design and sense of light
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- Ability to translate reference into 2D art
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to design and paint in a variety of styles
- Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, Harmony and 3D technology, where applicable
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Burbank, CA
- Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.