Business AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 875037BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
- Researches, records, and inputs procurement transactions for assigned clients.
- Enters information into financial systems, related databases, and is accountable for data integrity and accuracy.
- Provides reporting to clients to support the financial planning process.
- Completes special projects as assigned to support their respective clients.
- Participates in projects to drive overall CoE process efficiency/compliance.
- Researches and troubleshoots issues (data or process) and takes appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Identifies opportunities for process/system improvements and implement where possible.
- Gathers data and performs the analysis.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for drafting process training material and is prepared to knowledge share if needed.
- The Business Analyst will research and analyze information to govern, correct issues to improve financial processes, or address system issues.
- 1 - 2 years of SAP or other ERP systems at a large organization
- Knowledge of general accounting.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, procurement, and sourcing processes.
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and maintain shared relationships
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient with MS Office applications(Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong Excel skills using pivot tables, match indexing, and V-lookups
- Basic knowledge of the ERP system functionality, transactions, and integrated tools.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.