Already applied?View Dashboard
Business AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 547129BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted 04/14/2018
Job Summary:"We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Walt Disney Imagineering is the master planning, creative development, design, engineering, production, project management, and research and development arm of The Walt Disney Company. Its talented corps of Imagineers is responsible for the creation - from concept initiation through installation - of all Disney Resorts, theme parks and attractions, real estate developments, regional entertainment venues, and new media projects.
Proactively support manager by multi-tasking across projects and providing all analytical support required to drive the prioritization, stewardship, and executive review of the global menu plan and WDI development strategies.
- Maintain key long term planning documents to ensure consistency with partners in WDI and across WDPR
- Ensure project information and development focus is current and aligned with senior leadership direction
- Support the team in further developing project economics and find creative solutions to research questions and potential project options
- Develop enhanced correlations and relationships between the analytics of a project and the ultimate solutions presented
- Create sections of presentation decks by tying logical aspects of the story together with well thought out graphics, charts and verbiage
- Develop confidence in giving presentations, participating in meetings and working with key partners
- Independent decision making about analysis methods for accomplishing projects with oversight of manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Fully master financial modeling, quantitative and qualitative analytics.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office or other querying tools
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated self-starter, work with minimal supervision, and able to balance several priorities and meet established deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Business
Additional Information:©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Imagineering.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.