Business Insights AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 401364BR Location Glendale, California, United States Job Posting Company Disney Interactive Job Posting Area Disney Interactive Date posted 10/04/2016
We're looking for an intellectually curious, business-savvy, analytical powerhouse to join the Disney Interactive Analytics team as a Business Insights Analyst focusing on forecasting and digital analytics. The person in this highly visible role will synthesize complex data from multiple sources to deliver business insight and strategic guidance to product, and executive leadership teamsApply Now Apply Later
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of retail consumers and users of Disney mobile apps to address strategic and operational business questions
- Distill and communicate key insights across all levels of the organization
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings
- Work closely with internal teams, using data to drive continuous improvement in their products
- Two or more years’ experience at a top-tier firm in an analysis, market research or consulting role
- Ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming language.
- Experience using data visualization reporting tools (e.g. Tableau) a plus
- Experience with retail analytics and modeling a plus
- Intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, hard-working and a good business intuition are musts!