Color Designer - Monsters at WorkApply NowApply Later Job ID 780812BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Sep. 09, 2021
- Work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, and Art Director on all aspects of the series’ look, color and mood
- Obtain Creative Leadership approval on all color models that are created for each episode prior to shipping to the assigned vendor animation studio
- Work closely with Background Painters with creating and maintaining consistency in regards to the color and design of the project
- Maintain and color style props, effects, and character turnarounds, expressions, special poses and size comps to the vendor animation studio for each shipment as it pertains to its assigned episode
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
- Illustration or traditional art skills
- Knowledge of drawing software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, Harmony and 3D technology where applicable
- They must be experienced in the creation of detailed style guides and be comfortable dealing with internal and external departments on a daily basis.
- A broad knowledge of artistic styles, latest technology and film is essential.
- Ability to align with style and color sensibility of show
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.