Content Operations Associate - LocalizationApply NowApply Later Job ID 770190BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Dec. 16, 2020
We’re looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s DTC experience through strategic hard-work and determination.
- Create, track and report Disney+ localization orders and delivery status for our Original content, international Direct to Disney +, current linear TV releases and marketing verticals
- Support Project Managers in title level localization workflows across multiple asset types and languages
- Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners
- Support Project Managers in identifying and managing risks through prioritization and troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience handling localization orders, either at a studio, streaming service or localization vendor
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to extremely agile and pivot as needed
- A collaborative spirit, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
- Able to question the way we do things and recommend alternative solutions that drive impact to the business
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve asset quality and production pipelines for the localization team
- Possesses a personal affinity for the brands and franchises of The Walt Disney Company
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.