Contract Reporting AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 742251BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 13, 2020
Responsibilities:Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and analyze various types of setup documents and data to determine and verify completeness and accuracy of residuals terms for setup in residuals system (RERUN)
- Identify missing information required, or other issues impacting accurate setup or payments, and communicate directly to the Contract Analyst and/or Residuals Manager
- Compile run payment trigger information from various sources and review for accuracy
- Prepare and execute residual payments in accordance with guild/union standards and internally established guidelines to ensure timely and accurate processing of payments
- Achieve a proficient knowledge of guild/union provisions, industry standards and requirements governing residuals, as well as internal procedures, processes, residuals systems and programs. Remain current with any updates or changes relating to the above
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality of information by business units and all Disney proprietary information such as internal residual processes, computer programs and databases
- Provide weekly status updates to Residuals Manager and Director
- Respond to inquiries from both internal and external customers
- Be an active team partner by identifying opportunities to streamline processes and suggest improvements
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree with 1+ years of related work experience.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.