Wholesale CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 799055BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 15, 2021
You will report to Wholesale Assistant Manager, Flexible Business Model.
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track purchase order delivery.
- Validate information sent on Sales orders by using a systems generated report.
- Coordinate products from vendors.
- Manage assortment sheet updates, item setup, and PO creation process in company database system.
- Set up assortments with outside company to create UPCs.
- Review all EDI transmissions from retailers and validate orders against assortment sheet.
- Maintain orders for stores and .com and works with teams to revise POs
- Create Attribute sheet to provide to retailer for item set up.
- Manage all production samples and coordinate photo samples for retail partners.
- Manage retailer's samples and works with sourcing team to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage in-house samples and archiving process each season
- Create internet spec sheet by category each season.
- Work with sourcing team on timing
- Create organizational reports as determined by the manager
- Orders and organizes samples for necessary meetings
- Work with all internal support departments to ensure merchandise efforts are well communicated
- Keep management informed of activities and important information
- Provide overall administrative support to wholesale team, including data entry, copying, printing and general filing
- 2+ years experience in buying, planning, or sourcing.
- Experience with the components involved in creating a successful merchandise production calendar.
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Manage a variety of projects simultaneously while observing deadlines.
- Leverage relationships with teammates and work with partners to complete tasks
- Apt, motivated, forward-looking, reliable, flexible, and detailed
- Effectively transfer information and comfort speaking before groups
Required EducationHigh school degree or equivalent.
Preferred EducationBachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.