Coordinator, Content & Inclusion (Disney Television Animation)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 978677BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Manage an on-going calendar of activities, initiatives, and programming while managing and influencing multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders across teams, businesses, and geographies.
- Support school presentations (including both college and high school)
- Seek out, evaluate, provide coverage on incoming creative material
- Oversite of TVA Networking and Social Talent Mixers
- Co-management of Writer Apprentice and Internship Programs
- Create and maintain D&I talent database
- Active participation in industry D&I events
- Liaison with TVA current series and development departments
- Support departmental projects as needed including preparing presentations, internal grids, and additional research assignments
- Track schedules and budgets for the D&I Creative Investment Fund
- In depth knowledge and credibility with diversity concepts and programs (i.e. community outreach, corporate programs, learning initiatives, external trends).
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (i.e. storytelling, executive presence).
- Proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate in clear and compelling ways and adapts appropriately to the environment and audience (i.e. senior leadership, diverse functions, across regions, etc.).
- Moves quickly into action and provides regular communication and visible progress against objectives – can quickly turn an idea into action.
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of the major players in the industry including agents, producers, directors, writers, etc.
- Strong relationships within the creative community
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.