Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator, IR Flexible Business ModelsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 625235BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Store Date posted Jan. 10, 2019
Job Summary:The Coordinator, Flexible Business Model will be responsible for maintaining purchase orders, validating information and coordinating products from third party vendors.
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track purchase order delivery.Validates information sent on Sales orders by using a systems generated report.
- Coordinate products from third party vendors.
- Responsible for managing assortment sheet updates, item setup, and PO creation process in company database system. Sets up assortments with outside company to generate UPCs.
- Reviews all EDI transmissions from retailers and validates orders against assortment sheet.
- Maintains orders for stores and .com and works closely with teams to revise POs as needed
- Creates and maintains Attribute sheet to provide to retailer for item set up.
- Manage and track all production samples and coordinate photo samples as needed for retail partners. Manages retailer’s samples and works with sourcing team to ensure on time delivery.
- Manages in house samples and archiving process each season
- Creates and maintains internet spec sheet by category each season. Works with sourcing team on timing
- Creates and maintains organizational reports as determined by the manager
- Orders and organizes samples for necessary internal and external meetings
- Works collaboratively with all internal support departments to ensure merchandise efforts are well communicated
- Keep management apprised of activities and important information
- Provide overall administrative support to wholesale team, including data entry, copying, printing and general filing, as needed
Basic Qualifications:BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years experience in buying, planning, or sourcing.
- Full understanding of the components involved in creating a successful merchandise production calendar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- High motivation, willingness to learn
Preferred Qualifications:REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience preferred; High school degree or equivalent.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.