Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator, Social MediaApply Now Job ID 427997BR Location Glendale, California, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/22/2017
The Coordinator, Social Media at Marvel Digital in Glendale, CA, will assist the Marvel.com editorial and social media department with the organization and management of all social media channels and content.Apply Now
ResponsibilitiesAssist the social media team in all aspects - content creation, project organization, page moderation, strategy, and more, including:
- Organize and schedule digital content and posts, create copy, and field incoming interdepartmental requests.
- Brainstorm and attend meetings to assist with strategy and provide creative ideas
- Coordinate creative assets and manage delivery on deadline
- Monitor and moderate discussions on Marvel social media pages
- Assist in photo and video shoots
- Gather and chart analytics and social media metrics for reporting
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once and meeting tight deadlines
- Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
- Resourcefulness, and experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Photography and design skills a plus
- Resume must outline internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, and major courses of study.
- Cover letter must include a short personal introduction that includes a brief description of related experiences, and why they’re the best fit for the position/Marvel.
- At the end of the cover letter, describe in 140 characters which Marvel character you relate to the most – and why.
- 1-2 years experience working in social media; strong internships will be considered.