Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Corporate Credit Analyst & Coordinator Internship, Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 512820BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 01/09/2018
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Corporate Credit & Collections Departments manages the second largest asset of The Walt Disney Company, its accounts receivable through its global organization. The mission of the department is to assist with maximizing sales and cash flow through the superior management of the accounts receivable using sound credit approval and effective collection strategies.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life...
- Assist the Credit Analysts and Credit Coordinators in conducting the required due diligence of credit requests and sales orders, and company policy-mandated reviews.
- Conduct internet researches and analyze financial statements
- Prepare credit recommendations and pull reports from service providers
- Responsible for data cleansing of systems, and many other tasks In support of the Credit team.
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring to the role...
- Advanced Excel skills are highly desired.
- The ability to code using SQL statement writing or skills in writing queries.
- Relevant Business and Accounting coursework
- Undergraduate students in their Junior or Senior year, studying Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Economics or other business related fields
- GPA of a 3.3 or higher
Company OverviewAt Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from May/June 2018 through August 2018.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Housing: Interns must provide their own housing for the duration of their internship program.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.