Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Current Series Animation Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 426137BR Location Glendale, California, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/14/2017
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include tracking character and tech appearances in episodes, updating casting databases for current and past series, updating writer episode database, creating casting sides for use in voice over auditions, Marvel database research for characters and locations, coverage of reception desk, and general office duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in Animation (prior experience in Animation is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Base knowledge of Marvel properties and storytelling
- Willingness to learn and hardworking attitude
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Required Education- Must be enrolled in college/university and pursing degree in film, animation, communications, or media studies.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0