Designer II - Ad ExperiencesApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 7121276420220501 Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
In this role you will work on the Advertising Platforms Design Team within Enterprise Design focusing on Advertising Experiences & Templates. You will explore new and innovative advertising experiences that blend the line between content and advertising, working together with your counterparts across the organization to build great products.
Our Enterprise Design team works to unlock insights, efficiency, and collaboration across Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution and, more broadly, The Walt Disney Company. As strategic, platform, and business-thinkers, our mission is to shape the tools that shape our organization by simplifying the complex, making adoption easy, and delivering intuitive solutions that rival any third or first-party experiences.
Design at Disney is at the forefront of creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful
products that our fans love and crave. We strive to design high-quality end-to-end experiences while maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture. To us, team fit and attitude are as important as hard design skills.
Role & Responsibilities
Designers at Disney are a creative problem solver who looks to collaborate inclusively throughout your design process and evolve the way Disney operates. We expect a Designer 2 to work on projects from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies.
As Designer of Ad Platforms Design:
- You will define new advertising experiences and products through a story-first mindset
- You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You will work closely with teammates to produce design solutions using sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- You will be present design work to stakeholders and partners
Requirements & Portfolio:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Design or related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- You have experience designing high-quality experiences and user flows across app and web
- You have an strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- You are a self-motivated, problem solver
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
- You are hungry for innovation, eager to challenge the status quo
- You have a interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- You have a strong work ethic, are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
- You have the ability to design within brand guides and contribute to design language
- You have strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.