Digital Inventory Analyst, CAApply NowApply Later Job ID 774221BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 12, 2021
The Addressable Inventory & Yield Analytics team is seeking a Digital Inventory Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Digital Inventory Analyst, you will leverage data to evaluate performance, analyze strategies to optimize yield and implement best-practices to support growth. The right person for this role is a highly motivated problem-solver who is comfortable interpreting large data sets and communicating results throughout a sales organization. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Deal Approvals: work with sales planners on media plan approvals prior to be client submissions.
- Manage, track and optimize the use of ad (video + display + social) inventory
- Report on and provide insight into business verticals and metrics. Analyze, review and report site traffic, user trends and delivery performance
- Evaluate and forecast sales sponsorship opportunities as well as new targeting, packaging and product offerings
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Content teams
- Minimum 2 years of digital media experience (preferably in inventory and operations)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel modeling)
- Proficiency in working in ad serving and ad management tools (Google Ad Manager, Operative One, YieldEx, Salesforce)
- Quantitative-thinker; comfortable dealing with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills. Collaborative and team player
- Superior problem-solving skills. Ability to challenge status-quo and think big
- Ability to work in a fast-changing work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.