Digital Project Associate, Product DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 964551BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
You will report to the Senior Project Manager, Digital and Learning.
- Establish close working relationships with Disney Publishing Digital and Learning teams, and Interactive Experiences creative partners to ensure the product development approval process.
- Become an expert on each licensee's product offerings and market/distribution situation to present this to all teams that are reviewing product development stages and sales and marketing materials.
- Work with external teams (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas, Brand Management, Legal, etc.) to secure approvals for digital and learning product for licensees.
- Stay educated about Art, Editorial, Design and Audio guidelines for all franchises, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas and communicate these to licensees as they change.
- Review all submissions before they are returned to licensees to ensure that comments are understood, consistent, and that no questions are left unanswered. Go back to team members to resolve any discrepancies before returning final feedback to licensees.
- Identify "problem" licensees in creative or process areas and work with Creative Operations Manager and Account Manager to fortify weak areas.
- Provide support to licensees with daily inquiries, which are related to any of the following: Systems, (OPA, Pub Planning, DMC, etc.), creative guidelines, asset availability, process, and schedule.
- Assist with searching and acquiring assets across multiple databases around the Company to suit licensee's unique needs.
- Seek ways to improve procedures within the Creative Operations team (including procedures for approvals, archiving, securing legal approvals, and requesting assets from third-party Disney teams).
- At least 3 years experience with project management and digital databases
- At least 2 years experience working with creative teams
- Collaboration with teams across the enterprise
- Organized approach to projects
- Experience with consumer products
- Experience with Online Product Approvals
- Undergraduate degree
Additional Information:This role is located in Glendale, CA.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.