Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney/Pixar Retail Licensing Intern (Consumables) - DCPI, Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 527543BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 02/20/2018
|Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps and console games. DCPI comprises: Disney Consumer Products (DCP), and Disney Interactive (DI). The combined segment is home to world class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.|
The Disney Professional Internships program offers a unique opportunity to explore the world of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) in a seasonal, paid assignment with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This position will start in September and last through January.
The Consumables team is responsible for licensing of all characters and franchises connected to Pixar, Princess, Frozen, Disney Junior, Disney Channel, Mickey and Friends, Minnie Mouse and the Walt Disney Live Action Entertainment slate. In addition, to liaising with the Walt Disney Company Divisions, our retailer and franchise partners, it is responsible for building marketing programs in order to grow licensed product sales and build Disney properties and brands.
- Previous experience in Consumables (Food, Health & Beauty), Toys or Apparel desirable
Required EducationEnrolled in an accredited college or university or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree with a major in Business or Marketing
Company OverviewFrom toys, apps and apparel to books and games, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media brings our company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences, inspiring the imaginations of the young and young at heart.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university to participate in the DCPI internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full time work availability for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Must provide own transportation to/from work. Position is located in Glendale, CA.