E-commerce Sr. AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 770075BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 11, 2021
- Analyze product pages and identify gaps and opportunities to maximize conversion, sales, velocity, and search ranking.
- Leverage third party analytical tools to track and inventory current state of product catalog and prioritize optimization activities.
- Work closely with internal IT, creative, and product teams to access and facilitate deployment of product information and assets.
- Maintain key item list and refresh for new items on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales to ensure adequate inventory levels maintained in advance of optimization or marketing activities.
- Build monthly reports and dashboards that track product page metrics and revenue by category, brand, and manufacturer.
- Constantly benchmark incremental value of optimization activities and determine most impactful tactics against various KPIs that can be more broadly applied as best practices across different online retailers.
- Analyze POS data to develop insights on sales performance and trends and identify white space opportunities online or in physical retail.
- Influence key stakeholders on improving item performance using concrete data points from analysis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting process for key online accounts
- Provide support for weekly data mapping process
- 3-4 years of experience in eCommerce or retail analytics. Digital shelf management and retail experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel to create complex spreadsheets, pivot tables and charts
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Microstrategy or Tableau
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to summarize in presentation form (Power Point, Keynote)
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and highly efficient
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly, work and learn independently
- A creative problem solver: comfort with ambiguity and an ability to apply order to chaotic data sets
- BA/BS college degree or its equivalent in relevant area - Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting etc.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.