Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Enterprise Social Responsibility Intern, Corporate - Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 515391BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 01/18/2018
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Enterprise Social Responsibility (ESR) works on enterprise social purpose strategies and supports TWDC’s goal of being among the most admired companies in the world. Disney aspires to be equally admired for the integrity of our people, as we are for the quality of our exceptional entertainment experiences. ESR drives enterprise-wide philanthropy, community and consumer engagement efforts that help bring to life the social purpose of the company. Our group works side by side with all of the businesses and regions of TWDC to build and deploy strategies and tactics that drive value for society, our brand and businesses.
Our team’s mission is to connect consumers to the causes that TWDC most authentically champions in a way that drives measurable value for society, our brands and businesses. Our group’s responsibilities include program development and integration, marketing, business synergy, and research and insights.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
- Develop and manage digital assets and content to assist TWDC businesses integrate programs into their consumer strategies
- Support consumer programs and events
- Analyze consumer and marketplace insights to inform strategies
- Develop recommendations for marketing strategies and tactics, with a focus on digital
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge of consumer marketing and brand strategy. The candidate should demonstrate an ability to analyze big data and translate it into key insights for marketing strategies, with an emphasis on digital strategies. The candidate should be collaborative and positive by nature, and express a desire to contribute positively to important social issues.
- Experience in marketing with a focus on digital
- Strong communication, marketing, analytical and presentation skills (able to make compelling narratives from data collection)
- Ability to work as a team player and under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and effectively problem solve
- Exceptional organization skills
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge and proven skills utilizing Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Power Point and/or Keynote
- Strong computer skills and graphic design experience with knowledge of Adobe suite of products
- Experience in either brand marketing, consumer product marketing, brand communications, or digital marketing agency
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Junior or Senior pursuing their undergraduate degree or recent graduate within the last 6 months, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Senior pursuing their undergraduate degree or recent graduate within the last 6 months, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through early January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 20 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Glendale/Burbank area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age