Already applied?View Dashboard
ESR Insights & Reporting ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 689774BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 01, 2019
- The program manager will serve as subject matter expert on insights gathering and reporting for TWDC ESR.
- The program manager will be responsible for gathering and curating consumer marketplace, reputation, and ESG stakeholder insights [and trends] to inform the company’s ESR strategic program development and CSR reporting. Conduct research and benchmarking of industry initiatives.
- This position will be responsible for developing and delivering CSR reporting tools, including Global KPI dashboards and the annual CSR report, working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders globally. Ultimately, this will help progress transparency and accountability for our work.
- The position will monitor and report on external CSR conferences/awards, ratings, and rankings, supporting TWDC submission process where applicable.
- The program manager will help to strengthen ESR strategic planning and integration, working with segments, regions, and corporate departments (e.g., Global Public Policy, Diversity & Inclusion, Investor Relations)
Responsibilities:Research & Insights
- Develop a proactive approach to gather, curate, and share relevant research, trend, and marketplace insights to inform the company’s ESR strategic program development and CSR reporting.
- Manage annual ESR tracker work to implement ESR measures into existing research projects across the enterprise for sustained and business-relevant tracking
- Develop and manage bespoke research projects as needed
- Compile and recommend annual ESR conference attendance and positioning
- Manage short and long-term reporting strategy and lead discreet reporting initiatives such as the annual CSR report, annual ESR tracker, specific program reporting dashboards, etc.
- Manage the social (program impact) and business (impressions, engagement, awareness) KPIs related to our signature programs
- Compile and organize a report to capture anecdotal and human stories of impact related to ESR programs
- As needed, serve as thought partner to support the development of new ESG-related targets for the company
- Monitor and report on external CSR Ratings & Rankings, supporting TWDC submission process where applicable. Make recommendations to inform the Specific ratings & rankings in which TWDC should participate, working closely with other corporate departments and segments.
- Support ESR strategy development by compiling and communicating key insights, trends, and issues as well as supporting integrated planning conversations with key corporate groups (e.g., Policy, Investor Relations)
- As needed, manage the development of strategy presentations and materials, working closely with ESR leadership team
- Manage KPI development for strategic programs, working with programs teams; media monitoring and departmental distribution.
- Ideally 5 years of increasing responsibility in ESG / ESR reporting, strategy development, research, corporate communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt behavior and approach to different people and situations
- Experience developing innovative strategic approaches to complex problems and translating those approaches into practical action
- Experience within a Fortune 500 company is a plus.
- 4-year degree
- Masters in Business, Public Policy, Communications
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.