Executive Assistant, Current Series (Disney Television Animation)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 744362BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Jan. 27, 2020
- Cover all telephone and scheduling needs for assigned executives
- Book travel and process expense reports for additional Current Series executives
- Assist Show Executives with coverage on script submissions from prospective writers
- Stay current with industry-related news and prepare competitive reports
- Develop familiarity with all projects in production and names of all relevant talent involved with each project
- Greet visitors and represent the team to other executives
- Be familiar with all appropriate network and studio teams in order to aid in scheduling and show support.
- Attend staff meetings, participate as needed, and follow through as necessary
- Network with other assistants externally at management companies and internally throughout TWDC
- Establish relationships with current production crews and talent
- Manage special projects, events and presentations as required
- Support the Current Series and D&I teams in creating presentation decks as needed
- Book and track all D&I school, panel, presentation, and industry event travel.
- Assist Events Supervisor in the set up/execution of all D&I networking mixers, panels, and presentations.
- Track all D&I specific expense reports
- Schedule meetings with internal and external D&I creative, production, and artistic talent.
- Manage D&I writer, school, and organization database
- Entertainment internship, studio, network, production, and/or agency experience
- Affinity for animation; pop culture knowledge
- Knowledge of current children’s programming
- Approachable with ability to professionally interface with high level executives
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and multi-task
- Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
- Curious, resourceful and self-starter
- Adept at technology, including both Mac and PC systems
- Expert knowledge of Keynote and Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong creative and story skills
- A minimum of 1-year entertainment experience
- Assistant experience at an executive level
- Familiarity with relevant non-linear and social media platforms
- Passion and knowledge of the Disney brand
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.