Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 635720BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Date posted Feb. 05, 2019
Job Summary:Provide financial leadership to partners involved in managing Show Animation products.
- Establish / Follow Standard Processes:
- Animation cost strategy (WBS and NWA) across all projects (includes domestic and international)
- Alignment of budget / estimates to the project budget and cost strategy
- Authorization strategy for internal (Disney) and external (contracts) and generation/maintenance of authorizations
- Preparation / review of weekly status reports with management to identify financial issues and actions
- Coordinate with India to prepare weekly report via information from SAP / PMCS / % complete
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as needed to provide additional analysis
- Review report with responsible teams Identifying financial exposures, who has action to resolve, timing to resolve, and potential funding source
- Publish exposures to Show and Project leadership
- Prepare monthly cash flow and staffing plans based on approved Estimated Final Cost
- Understand processes related to
- SAP costs processing
- PMCS budget, authorization, work flows
- Planning support related to new cost codes and plan values
- How buy contracts, purchase orders, and work at other Disney Divisions
- One to three years of experience in Finance / Accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Proactive and not reactive
- Good communication in verbal and written
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Manufacturing/production knowledge
- SAP experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting or related field of study
About Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.