Franchise ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 713203BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 05, 2019
The DPEP Franchise Manager serves as a partner to content makers and Franchise teams throughout DPEP and The Walt Disney Company (TWDC). This role is an integral member of the DPEP Franchise organization, is based in Glendale, CA, and reports to the Director, Franchise Strategy.
- Assist in development, communication and driving of long-term strategy for DPEP globally around the applicable franchise(s) that expands audiences and builds lifelong relationships with fans
- Conduct analysis to inform long-term franchise planning that aligns strategies across businesses to ensure optimization of revenue streams
- Help identify and shepherd additional opportunities for revenue across DPEP by identifying and engaging “white space,” or untapped, opportunities for applicable franchises that can be leveraged by multiple LOBs
- Support the implementation of long term strategy in partnership with embedded DPEP Franchise teams on franchise efforts
- Serve as project manager for franchise planning, marketing implementation and sales execution, to ensure alliance with overall DPEP Franchise strategy, goals and objectives
- Help to define clear, actionable, relevant Franchise KPIs and ensure efforts across DPEP align with and deliver against these KPIs
- Facilitate communication of DPEP Franchise strategy to DPEP LOBs
- Support creation of presentations and other communication devices to disseminate strategies to DPEP business partners
- Build and foster strong relationships with content partners and Franchise teams across TWDC, as well as within DPEP globally
- Ensure DPEP product and storytelling experiences stay true to brand/franchise stories, characters and creative intent
- Promote and foster best practices and knowledge sharing across DPEP globally
- Partner closely with Synergy and Communications teams on Franchise efforts
- Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills and confident presence
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working through a matrix structure to deliver the end solution
- 5-7 years experience in marketing or brand management roles with global mindset, working in a world-class organization
- Presentation experience to senior executives and large groups required
- Bachelor of Science or Arts required; Major in consumer marketing, business, or similar fields preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.