Franchise Marketing Operations CoordinatorApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10007683 Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jul. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits deliver.
Disney Streaming encompasses the teams leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney’s Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
Describe what the person will do in the role - how he/she will impact the organization.
The Franchise Marketing Operations Coordinator position supports the Franchise Management & Partnership Marketing Manager in maintain creative and franchise excellence for all Global Disney+ campaign plans. This position will partnering closely with all Disney Animation, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Disney Branded TV, and 20th Century Studios (20CS) lines of businesses to gather feedback and ensure campaign creative and strategic alignment for the TWDS and 20CS film properties while serving the Disney+ Brand. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, have an eye for creative, and a strong knowledge of the Disney brand.
- Manage a high-volume of creative reviews from domestic and international marketing teams by evaluating each request and trafficking to all necessary Disney+ stakeholders, such as franchise, marketing strategy, social, brand, and legal.
- Ensure requests are handled in a timely manner by coordinating communications between requestors and reviewers daily to meet SLAs.
- Gather additional approvals from studio franchise partners as needed by submitting requests to Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney Live Action, Pixar, Marvel Studios, and Lucasfilm with proper time to review.
- Manages strong relationship with Disney partners at all levels to help develop opportunities and campaigns that Disney+.
- Supports Manager in operational responsibilities and process managements of requests.
- Manages weekly report of all Franchise requests.
- Archives all campaign creative execution.
- Support Maintenance of Disney+ Franchise Guidebook
- Excellent time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time managing rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Disney brands
- Ability to provide creative guidance and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and confident presence.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
- Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide decisions.
- Well versed in Google Slides, Keynote
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.