Already applied?View Dashboard
Games Assistant, Marvel Entertainment, Games TeamApply Now Job ID 433529BR Location Glendale, California, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 03/13/2017
If the words “Super Heroes” and “video games” get you excited, this may be the perfect job for you! We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and incredibly well organized professional to join our energetic, fast-paced team to create the most amazing games in the Marvel Universe. The Games Assistant will support the Senior Vice President of Games & Innovation and the Games senior leadership team.Apply Now
- A seasoned pro – You have at least three years of experience supporting senior executives and their intense scheduling needs.
- Obsessively detail oriented – You go way beyond crossing the “T’s” and dotting the “I’s.” Nothing gets past your keen eye and you often anticipate issues and solve them before they ever crop up.
- A self-starter – You are fire-and-forget, and you are always trying to figure out new and better ways to do your job smarter, faster, more efficiently, and more effectively.
- A talented multitasker – You are not only gifted at spinning many plates, but you enjoy when additional challenges are added on top. You thrive in triaging team needs and are a master at raid healing calendars, administrative tasks, and everything in between.
- An optimist – You approach both good times and bad with a cheerful attitude and a sense of humor. You always see the light at the end of the tunnel, even at 2AM in the morning.
- A people person – You understand the importance of good relationships, and you treat people the way you wish to be treated - within the team, within the company, and with all of our external partners.
- A chameleon – You have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment, accommodate various work styles, and manage priorities and tradeoffs in a continually changing environment.
- An effective communicator – You are able to communicate succinctly and professionally using all the tools of the trade: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Passionate about games – We love playing games and creating them. You do too.
- Manage extremely busy calendars and prioritize often conflicting demands appropriately.
- Manage multiple events from planning, to scheduling, to execution for the entire team.
- Create and distribute periodic updates and state-of-the-business reports.
- Perform market research and report findings.
- Manage administrative duties for meetings, events, and day-to-day functionality for the entire team.
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense report preparation for executives and senior leadership.
- Handle other increasingly challenging projects as appropriate.
Company OverviewMarvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
Additional InformationYou will need to send:
- Your resume
- A cover letter which should include your salary history and answers to the following questions:
- Why you are interested in working at Marvel Entertainment?
- How did you level up to become an elite assistant?
- Which games you are currently playing?
- If you can be any Marvel Super Hero or Super Villain, which one would you choose and why?