Global Product Creation CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 772018BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 28, 2021
This individual will work on the essential product development initiatives that will equip TWDC to unlock its next wave of short-term and long-term growth in products, while delivering innovation, increased value and leverage to the organization.
This individual will report to the Senior Manager of Global Product Creation Strategy.
Manage Product Creation Calendar
- Own milestones of Product-to-Market calendar, including scheduling meetings
- Maintain meeting notes and key action items
- Collect and distribute materials related to calendar milestones
- Manage a shared cloud-based central repository to keep all materials organized and easy for teams to reference
- Work cross-functionally to keep process moving
- Ensure all teams are informed about ongoing changes to calendar
Support Daily Activities and Communications
- Assist Senior Manager and broader Strategy team with key priority projects
- Communicate and partner with key contacts across GPC team and GPC Operations partner teams
Build Critical Connections Across GPC
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technological savvy and demonstrated capacity
- Team player
- Ability to balance shifting priorities to manage and deliver projects on time
- Familiarity with project management and project management software
- 1-2 years of experience and/or college degree in related field of study
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.