Global Product Creation, Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 773455BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 03, 2021
You will work on the essential product development initiatives that will equip TWDC to unlock its next wave of short-term and long-term growth in products, while delivering innovation, increased value, and leverage to the organization.
This role currently reports to the Senior Manager of GPC Strategy.
- Contribute to strategic vision and objectives of the Global Product Creation group through support of long-range plans
- Drive elements of global, consumer-led, and product-specific business strategies for priority initiatives that create long-term value for the segment
- Support strategies to identify key opportunities to scale product creation efforts, and streamline and simplify how we create and develop product globally
- Track ongoing results of key initiatives through KPIs and supporting business metrics
- Contribute to critical deliverables and projects related to GPC strategy and transformation work
- Provide line-of-sight to Senior Manager on daily business issues
- Collaborate cross-functionally to unlock areas of intersection / interdependency (“connect the dots”)
- Create to a positive team environment
- Work with multi-functional project teams to deliver new business initiatives and/or evolve existing strategies
- Contribute to a culture that fosters teamwork, creativity, and innovation while driving accountability to results
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with working in—or with—large matrixed organizations
- Strong communication skills and capacity to develop and deliver presentations, including demonstrated experience in creating visually-compelling decks and materials
- Team player with track record for building strong working relationships
- Ability to balance shifting priorities to manage and deliver complex projects on time
- College degree in related field of study
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.