Group Creative/Strategy DirectorApply NowApply Later Job ID 779443BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 01, 2021
We are looking for someone with an understanding of Retail, Brick and Mortar, Ecommerce, Direct to Consumer, Licensing, Partnership Marketing and Global Markets. A Strategic Expert to partner with Disney Consumer Products Games and Publishing, Marketing Strategy, Franchise partners and Disney IP including Mickey + Friends, Princess, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars. A passion for uncovering human truths and consumer insights to develop "the idea" and all its parts and pieces to bring KPIs, promote the retail business and brand relevancy. Set the creative vision, guide and integrate mixed discipline cross function teams and bring the work to life across all touchpoints and tactics, across global markets, on budget. You will report to the VP of Creative.
- Work with CPGP marketing strategy partners, representing Yellow Shoes in our priorities, strategy discussions, creative briefs and presentations
- Manage projects, workflow and work streams in partnership with Account Management, Project Management and Production partners.
- Contribute creative guidance and direction to cross departmental/divisional projects.
- Provide input in campaign strategy development in collaboration with the Account Management team.
- Improve agency programs to enhance the creative and workflow.
- Direct the daily creative workflow to support our strategy, creative goals and the brand
- Instill a passion for curiosity, inspiration and teamwork across the agency and segment.
- Collaborate and guide the work of all direct reports, leading the generation of new stellar ideas.
- Coach team members on working with Sr. Leaders and clients
- You will have 10+ years of experience.
- Experience leading/contributing to creative and strategy in the retail, digital and social space and agency/retail brand side.
- Accomplished storyteller able to command an audience, share creative strategy and ideas and sell through all partners and senior executives.
- Background as an accomplished Creative Director or Strategic leader
- Omni-channel knowledge: digital/social/traditional media/content.
- Both envision and guide work created for specific and new media spaces.
- Provide oversight to multiple timelines.
- Understand scoping of work process and managing creative delivery within budget parameters.
- Be a lead to client partners.
- Proficient in presentation software, working knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Google docs.
- Strength in evaluating creative with type A-level.
- Clear articulation of expectations, able to rally a team around one outcome and objective.
- Lead both high visibility and smaller projects with equal enthusiasm.
- Role may require exposure to confidential materials.
- Remain positive - being a good partner to other cross-departmental leads.
- Experience with client needs and how it applies to marketing strategy, goals and creative deliverables.
- Articulation of a creative philosophy and the ability to share that philosophy throughout the organization.
- Track record for outstanding creative that inspires results.
- Managerial ability and team leadership.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company - including film, animation, storytelling, franchises, parks, products, publishing and games.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.