Glendale, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 688914BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted 10/07/2019
Job Summary:Marvel Television is looking for an IT analyst with over 2 years of experience in managing helpdesk inquiries. The analyst will operate within a team environment that provide front line support for Marvel businesses, including live action, animation, games, marketing, partnerships, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, possess good judgment, have excellent communication skills, and can consistently perform at the highest level. Analysts must possess a “can do” attitude and be adept at managing customer expectation. Outside of the day-to-day work, analysts should be self-motivated to take on new projects that will help the business run more efficiently. Analysts are proactive in understanding customers’ needs and providing technical solutions that can optimize business processes.
- Accepts and completes tickets, fully documenting them in a timely fashion.
- Assess and handle tickets based on priority and severity.
- Images and deploys all desktop systems.
- Performs task necessary to prepare computer-provided information for delivery to requesting clients.
- Educates end users on operating system and application use.
- Troubleshooting all company provided systems, hardware and software.
- Routinely inventories hardware, software, and any accompanying assets.
- Research and develop solutions for when a user presents a problem.
- Create presentations and documentation outlining multiple solutions.
- Install software and provide regular updates.
- Create reports and issue trackers when ongoing issues arise.
- Automate processes that can save the team and various business units’ time, and reduce cost where applicable.
- Collaborate with business units to understand their respective workflows, and provide technical solutions to improve processes, where warranted.
- Provide feedback to the team and IT management when opportunities present themselves to better workflow and processes.
- Must have a strong understanding and familiarity with Windows, Mac and iOS.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and understand instruction manuals and policy documentation
- Knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties, and responsibilities.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to train others in computer systems.
- Ability to communicate problems with management, as they become known.
- Pro-actively responds to issues and resolves them before they escalate.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide customer with outstanding customer care and service at all times.
- Responsibilities require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Familiarity of the MS Office and Adobe suites.
- 2 years of computer technology experience.
- Previous experience working with JAMF
- Previous production, whether television or feature film, experience.
- Previous experience troubleshooting A/V issues.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies.
- BS degree in computer science or comparable.
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.