Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
HR Business Partner Internship, DCPI - Spring 2018Apply Now Job ID 499251BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 11/03/2017
The Human Resources Business Partner team collaborates with HR executives and business leaders to guide the development of HR strategies that attract, develop and retain talent required to fuel growth. The Human Resources Business Partner Intern will work on projects across the DCPI businesses.
The Disney Professional Internships program offers a unique opportunity to explore the world of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) in a seasonal, paid assignment with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This position will start in January and last through June.
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life…
- Partnering with HRBP’s on a variety of HR programs and strategies to advance clients’ people strategies
- Working with HRBP’s to develop change management initiatives during organizational restructuring efforts to meet the business needs
- Teaming with HRBP’s to facilitate the implementation of Survey Action Plans
- Partnering with HR Administrators and functional HR partners in evaluating processes to seek efficiencies
- Other projects as needed
Make an impact by…
- Participating in the planning and execution of change management programs
- Leading and/or participating in process improvements efforts
- Analyzing information, developing recommendations, and building presentations
- Participating in presentations to clients
Basic QualificationsYou bring…
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and resourceful approach
- Ability to work well independently or collaboratively
- Passion for HR and entertainment
Required EducationEnrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
Preferred EducationWorking towards or recently completed an undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related.
Company OverviewFrom toys, apps and apparel to books and games, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media brings our company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences, inspiring the imaginations of the young and young at heart.
Additional InformationInternship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) to participate in the internship program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Ability to work part-time up to 20 hours a week