Already applied?View Dashboard
HR Business PartnerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 677788BR Location Glendale, California, United States; Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 18, 2019
Job Summary:The Human Resource Business Partner contributes to defining and implementing a Human Resource strategy which aligns and integrates with the client’s strategy and objectives. This role serves as a strategic partner to leadership with the client’s team by developing and delivering integrated and inclusive HR Services such as: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Demonstrated integration and strategic planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Proven consulting and/or change management experience
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree required; major in Business, Human Resources or related discipline preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.