Illustration Manager - Disney PublishingApply NowApply Later Job ID 769992BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 12, 2021
- Oversee and create layouts, clean-up and paints for various film and TV tie-in programs as well as franchise extensions.
- Collaborate with staff artists as well as staff editors and designers to ensure all aspects of title development are in sync.
- Manage and art direct outside freelance artists and revise commissioned work as needed to meet asset delivery requirements.
- Manage art asset delivery schedules and ensure that contract requests and invoicing are managed properly.
- Attend review meetings with internal staff and or film makers as necessary.
- Significant expertise in digital illustration.
- Must have the ability to create illustrations in various styles.
- Must have the ability to manage outside freelance artists on various projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in Photoshop is required.
- Expertise in other creative applications such as Painter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in illustration, fine art or other creative discipline
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.