Information Designer (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 781105BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 31, 2021
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of visual representations of strategies, process, plans, and data from inception through production. You will design presentations, reports, and exhibits that are adaptable for a variety of different audiences and mediums in order to clearly communicate the GPC organization, its ways of working, and its strategies.
Support of Sustainable Strategies for Long Term Growth
- Design, create, and execute compelling presentations, reports, documents, and assisting visuals
- Identify relevant assets and information to assemble presentation materials
- Perform research and reconciliation to provide reference materials
Cross-Functional Team Participation
- Create and maintain a positive team environment
- Contribute to a culture that fosters teamwork, creativity, and innovation while driving accountability to results
- Strong visual design background with experience in both print and digital mediums
- Ability to distill complex information, including technical details, into engaging messages accessible to a wide audience
- Experience with typographic layouts and an eye for typography
- Demonstrated mastery of Illustrator and InDesign
- Diligent and effective worker with the ability to go above and beyond to consistently deliver extremely high-quality materials on short timeframes
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Experience in a graphic design in a professional environment
- Experience with Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable with data and/or information design
- Degree in a related field
Additional Information:A portfolio review is required for this position. For full consideration, please include a link to your portfolio on your résumé. Applicants without a portfolio link on their résumé, will not be considered a completed application packet and may not be fully considered for the position.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.