Integrated Content EditorApply NowApply Later Job ID 905331BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Produce work that expresses a knowledge of visual storytelling, with a high level of creativity and new ideas
- Create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more
- Update video projects and other assets received from external sources
- Implement feedback from creative leads and strategy partners
- Lead and support the hiring of new video editors and freelance talent
You Will Have
- 3+ years video editing experience in broadcast and social content
- Knowledge of the production and post production industry
- A portfolio including:
- Examples of video editing short or long form content
- Social media content for Instagram or snapchat
- Good eye for frame composition, visual alignment, and timing
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and Adobe Media Encoder
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
- Experienced in managing multiple concurrent projects and identifying project prioritization
- General technical knowledge of digital file formats such as:
- Production formats, camera raw, ProRes, R3D, BRAW, ARI RAW
- Delivery formats for high resolution broadcast and compressed web specs including outputting SMPTE 5.1 + Stereo audio mix
- Great project file management and understanding of server folder structure and organization
- Agency experience, including designing for big pitches and working with outside vendors
- Knowledge of current video editing and stylistic trends
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.