KABC, Entertainment, Producer Development (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 952797BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted Mar. 29, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
ABC7 Los Angeles is seeking an Entertainment Producer - Content Development to produce original content for KABC's entertainment brand On The Red Carpet that will be distributed on multi-platforms: linear, digital and social. Candidates should have experience producing content for both linear, digital, and social platforms in the news, lifestyle, and entertainment space. The ideal candidate will have a passion for entertainment and pop culture plus excellent communication skills that foster collaboration and innovation as well as the ability to recognize, create and communicate priorities and strategies.
- We want self-sufficient story-tellers who can create memorable content for our digital, social media, and broadcast platforms.
- You must be able to take a story from concept to completion.
- You will be expected to produce various styles for various platforms.
- A majority of assignments will be entertainment-based, but not all. News, Lifestyle, and Sales projects may be assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience producing short and long-form content, both news and entertainment.
- A strong understanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and YouTube) is required.
- Must be able to research, set up, edit, and write content on a daily basis.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere is required.
- Solid knowledge of basic HTML
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to accommodate special events, including nights, weeks, ends, and holidays.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills are required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KABC Television, LLC, which is part of a business we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
KABC Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.